Balfour Meagher understands that buying or selling a property is a big decision an important milestone for most people that generally only occurs 3 to 4 times in a lifetime. It is essential you have the help of an experienced lawyer who can guide you through the complex settlements process and ensure your legal rights protected every step of the way.
All our conveyancing work is carried out by experienced lawyers who have more than 30 years of experience in conveyancing & settlements. Our clients include property investors, framers, shopping centre owners, first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
We can assist you with:
- Residential and commercial sales and purchases
- Strata, rural and vacant land sales and purchases
- Auction purchases and sales
- Off the plan purchases
- Option to purchase
- Mortgages and refinancing
- First home owners, including assistance with First Home Owners Grant
- Foreign Buyers
- Property developments
- Property division
- Joint venture developments
- Amalgamation and partitions
- Memorials and Notifications
- Restrictive Covenants
Our conveyancing services are generally fixed-fee based so there are no hidden charges.
For a free quote or to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced property lawyer, contact us today.