Loan & Security Arrangements
FINANCE, SECURITIES, GUARANTEES and MORTGAGES
- Preparation, registration, advice, discharge, extension and variation of real and personal property securities.
- Review and advice on Bank or Financial Institution Mortgage terms.
- ‘Vendor finance’ terms and securities for sale of business and equity matters.
- Drafting and serving Default and Demand Notices under Loan facility documents and securities.
- Solicitor’s Certification advices –
PERSONAL LOAN AGREEMENTS
- Preparation of standard and non-standard loan agreements.
- Advice on security and review of existing loan arrangements.
- Release, discharge, extension or variation of loan arrangements.
- Security by Mortgage, Caveat or Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) registration.
CORPORATE LOAN AGREEMENTS
- Preparation, advice, registration on PPSR www.ppsr.gov.au
- Division 7A Loan Agreement preparation.
- Convertible Notes Agreement advice.
- ‘Sophisticated Investor’ legal advices.
- Security advice, priority deeds, discharge, extensions,
- Shareholder loans, and director indemnities.
FAMILY LOAN ARRANGEMENTS
- Document preparation, advice, security structuring, prioritisation of security.
- Note: also there is a material difference between undocumented loans from , say, a parent to child. It may actually be deemed (and unrecoverable) gift pursuant to the legal principle known as the “presumption of advancement”.